<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 09, 2003

Driving 

Took yet another truck ride to work today. Each new stomach-churning/bone-jarring/nerve-jangling journey strengthens my resolve to learn driving.

It's not just the fear of not being able to manipulate a machine bigger than myself (with me in it!) but the added irritations of changing tyres and pushing cars that puts me off. The good thing about not driving is that you can pay people to do such unpleasant things for you. On the other hand, driving yourself comes with a much more customized travelling package. It's my own time & my own route. On the other hand, nah...I've held out for as long as I possibly could, this is it, I've got to learn it.

So wish me luck, as I march ahead to join my sisters. Yet another road hazard joins the pile. Here's to hoping I'll turn out to be a better specimen. What pressure man!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?