<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 13, 2015

A Daughter's Curse 

This is no country for women!
This land doesn't deserve it's daughters,
This nation has lost its motherhood;
This desh stands rejected by its Prakriti---

It doesn't deserve my love,
It doesn't deserve my softness,
It doesn't deserve my warmth,
It doesn't deserve my womb,
Neither my empathy, my grace, nor my spirit!

I reject its touch---whether loving or lecherous;
I reject its advances---whether amorous or lustful;
I deny it any progeny, for
None will birth in my womb!

I condemn it to its mirror-image,
Its narcissism and its motherlessness ---
I curse this land to eternity,
May Shanti never be your's!

Published in:
http://cafedissensusblog.com/2015/04/08/a-daughters-curse/

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?